HUAYA forklift's high-level operating performance, comfortable driving experience, simple and safe operation will make your work more handy.
Internal combustion forklift refers to a forklift that uses diesel, gasoline or liquefied petroleum gas as fuel and is powered by an engine. The load capacity is 0.5 tons-45 tons. Generally divided into: counterbalanced internal combustion forklift, container forklift (reach crane), side forklift.
Generally divided into three categories:
1. Counterbalanced internal combustion forklift
Generally, diesel, gasoline, and liquefied petroleum gas fuels are used, with a load capacity of 0.5 tons-45 tons, and diesel forklifts are mostly used for more than 10 tons.
2. Container forklift (reach crane)
Using diesel engine as power, it is a kind of crane used for loading and unloading containers. The carrying capacity is 45 tons.
3. Side forklift
The diesel engine is used as the power, and the carrying capacity is 3.0 to 6.0 tons. The fork is installed on the side of the forklift and has the ability to fork goods directly from the side, so it is mainly used to fork long goods, such as wooden bars, steel bars, etc.
1. The counterbalanced diesel forklift has a large volume, but its stability is good, and it is suitable for heavy load. The use time is unlimited. The use site is generally outdoors. Compared with gasoline engines, diesel engines have better power performance (not easy to stall at low speeds, overload capacity, strong long-term operation capabilities), and low fuel costs. However, they have large vibration, large noise, large displacement, heavy weight, high price, and heavy load. The volume can range from 0.5 tons to 45 tons.
2. The counterbalanced gasoline forklift has a large volume, but its stability is good, and it is suitable for heavy load. The use time is unlimited. The use site is generally outdoors. Gasoline engines have small appearance, light weight, high output power, low working noise and vibration, and low prices. However, gasoline engines have poor overload capacity, long-term operation capabilities, and relatively high fuel costs. The load can be 0.5 tons to 4.5 tons.
3. Counterbalanced Liquefied Petroleum Gas Forklift (LPG for short) is a counterbalanced gasoline forklift equipped with a LPG conversion device, which becomes an LPG forklift, which can switch between gasoline and liquefied gas through the conversion switch. The biggest advantage of LPG forklifts is good exhaust emissions, carbon monoxide (CO) emissions are significantly less than gasoline engines, low fuel costs (15KG of liquefied gas is equivalent to 20 liters of gasoline), suitable for indoor operations with high environmental requirements.